The Plymouth Highway Department provides the following duties for the town:
- Road Maintenance of Town Roads – Public Safety
- Paving, Cold Patch, Crack Sealing, and Street Sweeping
- Grading, Calcium of the back roads
- Roadside Ditching and Culvert Maintenance
- Replacement Program for Culverts
- Signage and Street Signs
- Permits for Driveway, Temporary Logging, Trench
- Line Striping
- Winter Operations of Snow Removal, Sanding of Roads and Sidewalks
- Catch Basin Cleaning
The Highway Department is on call 24 hours a day; they can be contacted on nights and weekends by calling the Plymouth Police NON-Emergency phone number.
*The Highway Department has an emergency weather policy which is implemented during emergency weather situations as needed.
The Administration Office/Highway Garage is located on South Street in Plymouth.
Joe Fagnant, Department Manager
Phone: 603-536-1623 Fax: 603-536-0042 Email: email@example.com Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Mailing Address: Highway Dept. Town of Plymouth 6 Post Office Square Plymouth, New Hampshire, 03264
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category